Monday, October 14, 2013

Etobicoke Bootcamp Toronto Boot Camps Fitness Groups



BOOTCAMPER OF THE PROGRAM


Edward

"I feel that I have gained, strength, improved my cardio and stamina, and patience by participating in the Body Buster Fitness program."
I've been a Body Buster Fitness member since March 2013.
What I like most about the Body Buster Fitness program is that every class
is different. By changing the exercises from class to class it keeps my body
continuously challenged as it doesn't have a chance to adapt to a repetitive
routine. For this I have total respect for the instructors as it must be
very challenging for them to come up with something new every time.
Since I have started the Body Buster Fitness program I have lost 9 lbs. Not
sure about how many inches but I'm sure it's a couple.
There are a few reasons why I have chosen to continue with the Body Buster
Fitness program. The first reason would have to be the instructors. They are
very motivating and encourage you to perform every exercise to the best of
your ability in order to maximize the effectiveness of the exercise. Second,
the program is very accommodating and flexible for me. I know that I can
reschedule or make up a class at my convenience as there are a handful of
locations and times in the Etobicoke/Toronto area that I can choose from.
Third and most important reason as to why I'm continuing with this program
is that I believe that I have found a program that works for me!
In terms of overall health, I do feel that my health has greatly improved. I
feel stronger, find myself more active throughout the day and sleep better
at night.
I feel that I have gained, strength, improved my cardio and stamina, and
patience by participating in the Body Buster Fitness program.
When it comes
to fitness and seeing results nothing comes over night. It took me some
time, and others, to notice the results of all those intense workouts. I can
finally see some muscle definition in my chest, arms, and legs and I don't
get as winded running the 1K as I did when I started the program.
For anyone that hasn't taken a Body Buster Fitness program before I would
highly recommend it because it's quite the experience. It's a great group
environment where everyone is very supportive of one another, having fun,
and getting fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment