Monday, August 19, 2013

Toronto Etobicoke Vaughan Bootcamp


BOOTCAMPER OF THE PROGRAM


Michele

The coaches provide consistent personalized one on one feedback throughout the entire program, so it feels like you have your own personal trainer.
I have happily been a Body Buster member for over 3 years and I am loving it more and more each year.  Body Buster Fitness has pushed me harder than I ever thought I was capable. Each class is different and while there are other members in the class with you, the coaches provide consistent personalized one on one feedback throughout the entire program, so it feels like you have your own personal trainer.  While most people join a fitness program to lose weight and/or inches, I simply joined to get fit and keep my heart healthy.  I did not intend for it to become part of my life, but it has certainly evolved into that.  I continue to push myself and my coaches push me even harder, and I welcome that challenge.  Many of my friends have asked me to come to their clubs or join their programs, however Body Buster Fitness meets all of my needs and it continues to challenge me at every class.  As a busy Mom, with a busy career, the class times work for my schedule. When I am not able to make a class, there are a lot of different choices of days, locations and times that I can pick from to make up my class. 
While my overall health is very important to me, exercise is only one component. Since joining Body Buster, I do pay closer attention to what I am eating, my sleeping habits and ensuring I have a positive attitude.  I have gained energy, confidence, knowledge and a love for exercise. I now have more energy than I have ever had and working out while watching the sunrise is simply beautiful.
Last September I did the “Run for the Cure” for the very first time. Never in a million years had I dreamt that I could have ran 5k and it was the most amazing feeling.  I was so proud of myself and so happy that I was able to help someone else in a way that I had not done before and I am very happy to say that I plan to do it again this year J.  I also just recently signed up for the “Tough Mudder” taking place in September, and although I am a little scared, I am very excited.  I truly encourage others to try out a Body Buster class and I know you will love it….. and you may also achieve something you never thought you were capable of.  THANK YOU Body Buster Fitness for helping me find my love for exercise and overall health.

No comments:

Post a Comment