Monday, February 25, 2013

Etobicoke Bootcamp Toronto High Park Boot camper of the program



Laura

"I feel stronger and more confident. I like how my clothes fit better. I have made some great friends."

I started with Body Busters in the fall of 2012. This means I have survived for over a year now in the program!
I really like the commitment and support of the Body Buster Team, and the friendships and camaraderie amongst the participants in my class. It makes the program that much more fulfilling when you can have a few laughs in addition to a great workout.  In addition, its also nice to feel as though I am part of a team, even though many of the workouts are individually based.  And finally, I also like being able to workout outside in the park, its nice to be in the fresh air!
I haven’t measured. Ooops. I will add that to my list of to do’s for 2013! But my jeans are definitely looser! J
It has become part of my week, my routine. It’s also always nice to see everyone. But most of all, the positive results happen fast and keep me motivated.(Also, I am scared that if I stopped coming Dani would come to my house to find me!)
I feel really great. I feel strong and fit. It has also even improved athletic abilities in the other sports I do. Mentally it is really great to feel a sense of accomplishment for pushing through a hard work out.
I feel stronger and more confident. I like how my clothes fit better. I have made some great friends.
Try it. Actually give it your all and commit for a couple of sessions. It’s hard. But you will feel great and you will want to keep going.

 Things I have learned:
1)     Running with the ball will never get easier
2)      Always be prepared to do 10 more burpees even AFTER the “last” set of 10
3)      The 12 days of Christmas is no longer my favorite Christmas carol!


9.9 out of 10 based on 20,519 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment