Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Congratulations Sandra - Bootcamper of the Program for September, 2011!

Congratulations to Sandra - from the EC location!


Thank you so much for selecting me as Bootcamper of the Program.

I have been a Body Buster member since February 2010.  I thought it would be interesting to try it for a month and signed up for a 1 year program the following session and I haven’t regretted it for a second.

There are so many things that I like about the Body Buster Program but I would have to say that the support and encouragement from being in a class has to be the best part.  Everyone in the EC 7:30pm class is so supportive of each other, especially our instructor Kara, she has a way of encouraging us to give that "little bit more" even when we feel we can't do any more and she's usually right.

I have been building up muscle (especially in my arms) since joining Body Busters and although this means I haven’t lost weight that doesn't bother me a bit.  The difference has really been in the way my clothes fit, look and feel which shows how my body has changed over the past year and a half.  It’s so nice to pull out my clothes for the next season and know that they will still fit and I don’t have to start looking for new things in a bigger size. 

The feeling of accomplishment you come away with from every single class makes me want to come back for more every class and every session.  I never thought that I would be doing push ups from my toes or running a full 1km but I can do both now and it just makes me feel good about myself.  I love the people in my class, they really are the best!! The encouragement we give to each other and the laughs we share really make me want to come to class even when it's so tempting to just stay home on the couch.

Throughout my time with Body Busters my cardio has improved tremendously and my stress has gone down as well. I feel so good and healthy overall because I'm more careful about what I eat now especially knowing what it takes to work it off.   After a busy day at work it's so great to know that I can look forward to Body Buster to get rid of my stress.  I sleep better now and have so much more energy, which as every working mom knows, you can never have enough of either. 

I have gained so much it's hard to know where to start but I would have to say that the most important thing that I have gained from Body Busters is self confidence.  I have been able to prove to myself that I can get better each week and each program.  The Body Buster Program has helped me to realize that I can do things I never thought I could before and it's made me less afraid to try new things.   I have learned that you really do get out of the class what you put into it and on the nights when I didn't give it my all I really felt like I let myself down.

I have to say that Body Buster has been and continues to be a great experience for me.  I really look forward to my classes and wonder what might be in store and Kara never fails to deliver new challenges and tons of encouragement and support.   

Body Buster would like to congratulate you on your accomplishment!

 Click here to view Sandra on our 'Featured Bootcamper' webpage!  


Awesome Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment