Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Congratulations Jessica - Bootcamper of the Program for August, 2011!

Congratulations to Jessica - from the HP location!


I have been a body buster member since January 2011 though it feels like I've been doing it forever. which is a very good thing.

I love the results that body buster gives me. it is a lot of work, but it really pays off. i also find dani to be the most encouraging teacher i have come across, and a good teacher makes all the difference, not only in encouraging you to do it, but making you want to do it.

I have lost the last 15 pounds of baby weight from my second child and enough inches that i am wearing smaller sizes than i have ever worn.

It has become part of my life style. at first it was to lose the baby weight, then to get out of the house to clear my head, and now it is something i truly look forward to every week. it is a complete adrenaline rush that compares to no other workout i have ever done.

I feel fantastic. i have never been been a runner at any point in my life and now i have the desire to run whenever possible - with my kids, down the street, just to get to the car, in runners or heels, wherever!

I have gained a clearer mind and a lot more energy.

This has been a fantastic experience and continues to be every time i attend a class. i tell everyone i know that this is the best thing i have ever done. if you want to enjoy a workout, and enjoy your body, then body bust it. cheesy maybe, but totally true.

Body Buster would like to congratulate you on your accomplishment!

 Click here to view Jessica on our 'Featured Bootcamper' webpage!  


Awesome Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment