Thursday, May 12, 2011

Congratulations Doug - Bootcamper of the Program for March, 2011!

We would like to give a big congrats to Doug at the HP location!


For me Body Buster works well because I just have to turn up and do my best at each exercise and do not have to think!  Once I get there, the hard work is done by me.
 

I know the instructors have suitably designed the sessions to cover cardio, strength training and endurance. The exercise countdowns especially keep me going because no matter the pain, I know there are only 10 or 20 more to go ( or until Kara slips in another 10 after that!). I particularly like being outdoors in High Park which has been the majority of the sessions.

I have lost a net 9 lbs. I say 'net' because for sure I have lost more flab than that but have built some muscle as replacement.

I am continuing with Body Buster for all the reasons noted above and the fact that each session has some variation or new exercise so it never becomes routine. The sessions are each still a challenge and I see that I can still progress. The instructors take an interest in my personal progress and will provide individual tips or directions.

I feel that joining Body Buster has reversed what was a negative developing trend in my strength, fitness and weight as I got older each year . This was easily measured in my last annual physical and is evident in my overall energy on a daily basis.

The instructors keep the classes fun and there is a certain camaraderie in the group from being there at 6AM. The collective groan when another set of burpees is announced is testimony to the group spirit. There have been 3 instructors at different times over the year and all have been excellent to work with.

The flexibility to customize a schedule in each program to fit with vacations and my work travel commitments as they arise is great.  I would recommend the Body Buster programs to anyone who wants to make a change like mine.


Body Buster would like to congratulate you on your accomplishment!



Way to GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment